This weekend the Jags take on their most heated rival the Tennessee Titans. The Jags are coming off a 29-7 win over AFC South rival the Texans, while the Titans are coming off a loss to the Oakland Raiders.
The last time the Jags swept the Titans was back in 2005 when the Jaguars finished the season 12-4 and the last time the Titans swept the Jags was back in 2008, which is also the last time that the Titans went to the playoffs.
In this rivalry the home team usually comes away with the win. The last time the Titans won in Jacksonville was back in 2013 - that same season the Jags got their first win of the year in Nashville 29-21.
Onto the predictions . . .
1. An early fumble will set up a Jags score.
2. Leonard Fournette will rush for 100 yards.
3. Both defenses will put pressure on the opposing quarterback.
4. Jason Myers won't miss a field goal.
5. The Titans will lead at half time by at least a field goal.
6. Jalen Ramsey will shut down a Titans drive in the second half.
7. Marqise Lee will lead the Jaguars in receiving yards.
8. Dante Fowler and Myles Jack will sack Marcus Mariota several times.
9. Leonard Fournette will score the winning touchdown.
10. Barry Church will have an interception to seal the victory.
SCORE PREDICTION: Jaguars 24, Titans 17
Agree with my Bold Predictions? Let us know in the comments below!
This site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the NFL or the Jacksonville Jaguars."NFL" is a registered trademark of the National Football League. "Jacksonville Jaguars" are a registered trademark of the Jacksonville Jaguars. The information provided on this website is provided for information and entertainment purposes only. RSS Feed.